Monday, October 20, 2008

Morning Rooster

So I woke up this morning with a rooster in my yard. It turns out that some neighbor's friends put a rooster in their house as a joke so they just let the rooster loose last night. Brad and I caught the rooster in a fishing net and were going to release it until Majeeb - my neighbor - came out and asked if we were going to eat it. I said no and offered it to him. Majeeb was very excited. I don't think our neighborhood rooster will be around much longer. Majeeb and his family apparently use a lot of curry in their food because they cook in their garage on a hot plate and I can smell their meals when I am in my front yard. I imagine I will be smelling chicken curry sometime soon. This was a great way to start off Monday morning. Very funny.

Majeeb eyeing his next supper.










5 comments:

BTH said...

Rooster = FUNNY!
Curry = NASTY!

Lisa said...

This story cracks me up!

SheridanLeftwich said...

That is histarical!!! I was cracking up watching the video. LOL

Corrie said...

Too funny!

Angie Campbell said...

That is very funny!!! BTW, we saw you at the Tech game- I have a picture of you guys from where we were sitting on facebook under Aggie football