Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Latest News

Obviously I am not very good at updating my blog. I guess because I haven't had any super exciting adventures lately. Although I don't have any exotic or really adventurous pics to post, I do have some pics that are really exciting to me. Pics of Brianne and I. Since all my free time the past month has been spent with Brianne I figured I better post an update about her. I am sure she will really appreciate it! I have been dating Brianne Alexander for almost two months now. We have had a great time together. She lives in Dallas so we do not get to see each other every day but we definitely made the most of the time we have spent together. We have spent time in Corpus, Austin, College Station and Dallas doing a variety of different things. We hung out for a week in Corpus - her hometown - with Josh and Sheridan and her family. We spent a week in College Station - my home - as well as one week and several weekends in Dallas and a weekend in Austin for her brother's wedding. Our birthday's are three days apart so we had a fun weekend celebrating in Dallas in January. Anyway, I am not much of a writer so I will just post some pics. Enjoy! With my birthday present from Brianne.

Brianne with two of her best friends - Alicia and Lisa.


After my birthday dinner at Benihana's.


At the park by Brianne's apartment.







Brianne wearing the "Party Hat" for her birthday. We all had to wear it.



Brianne riding in the back of the truck at the beach in Corpus with the Leftwich family.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

da momma said...

Yall are adorable together!!! So happy for you! May the blessings keep flowing!

SheridanLeftwich said...

What great pics! I want to know what was in the present?!?!? We are going to Dallas next weekend. Josh's basketball girls are playing in the state tournament. If you aren't tied up with work you should go there to see Brianne and we could see you as well.