Monday, September 1, 2008

Summer Activities

Well it has been a while since I last updated. I have been blessed enough to have a really fun summer and have been able to enjoy a host of activities with a lot of my good friends and family. I am way to lazy to go back and add a lot of pics so here is a quick look at the end of my summer that included: Schlitterbahn, kayaking the Frio River, Camp Creek, spearfishing in the Gulf, Habitat for Humanity, dove hunting and wake surfing.

Dove hunting with my nephews.

Dad and his grandsons dove hunting.
Dove hunting with Alice.
Montana shooting skeet.
Zachary shooting skeet.
Working with Habitat for Humanity.
Our spearfishing bounty. We shot over 30 fish while scuba diving.
We were baiting this 46" ling in so we could spearfish it but it took the bait so I caught it on a rod. It is the biggest fish I have ever caught.
Montana and football practice.
At Schlitterbahn with all four of my nephews.

3 comments:

SheridanLeftwich said...

aWsoMe FISH! I didn't realize how many ya'll caught. You'll have to come again and stay more than one night.

Lisa said...

You'll never be able to say you were bored this summer! Love the pictures.

kj7 said...

Really awesome pictures!!