Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Swimming with the Wims

Last weekend I spent some time in Houston and finished the weekend off swimming at the Wims' house with the Hanna's, the Wims and Kathryn and Kaitlyn.
Callie loved playing "water horse". I would swim under the water while she rode on my back.

Callie and her daddy sharing a laugh.
Kaitlyn and Callie on the diving board.

Me and Callie.
Jack
Jumping off the board with Zeke. I would jump then throw him in the air really high. He thought it was "awesome".
Me and Jack.

Kathryn, Lisa and Jenny.

3 comments:

SheridanLeftwich said...

Looks like BIG fun! Wish we could have been there. We'll have to do all our playing next week. Can't wait to see you. Will Kathryn and Kaitlyn get to come?

kj7 said...

What a fun time that was!! Kaitlyn learned how to jump off of the diving board. Wonder who taught her that??

Unknown said...

Dude, you live a blessed life my friend. You get to hang out with old friends seemingly all the time. I am so happy for you. What you ought to do is come up and see us in Arlington sometime.