Saturday, July 5, 2008

Colorado - July 5

Saturday I pretty much just hung out at the cabin and played with the my nephews and cousins. We had a pretty fun day of prospecting for gold - we were successful and found some gold flakes from the riverbed - and then we had a big family whiffleball game in the yard.


Family baseball game.
George rounding the bases and Phoebe going after the ball.
Zachary trying to score.
Montana chasing Dillon down with the ball.
Klayton going for the big hit. Stephen and Sarah playing frisbee.

I took Stephen fishing up at Spectacle Lake with our cousins.
Stephen and I prospecting for gold. We brought back some dirt from the river and found some gold flakes.

As much as we play in Colorado, naps are needed to get through the day. Here I am crashed out with my brother and Zachary, my oldest nephew.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Loving the pictures - tell your family I said hello. And every time I see the title of your blog I can't get that song out of my head!

SheridanLeftwich said...

That all looks like so much fun. Can we be in your family, too?