Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Colorado - Day 3

My cousin Jeff and his wife and four kids arrived last night so I took them on a hike up to the waterfall today. Here are some pics from our adventure. I forgot to take a pic of the waterfall at the top.





The hiking crew before we headed down. Phoebe, Jeff, George, Uncle Walter, Aunt Connie, me, Lois, Dillon and Allison. Dad was taking the picture.








Me and lois on the way up. Lois is two and she sang to me on the entire hike.





















Phoebe swinging on the neigbor's Cottonwood tree swing.







Uncle Walter and his granddaughter Lois.














Me and Lois on the porch at the cabin.















Cowboy George at-bat.

1 comment:

SheridanLeftwich said...

That Lois is stinken cute! Love the piggies! I wish we were there. The kids loved the water fall hike!