Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Sunset at COTH

I have been at Camp of the Hills serving as a cook all week. It is always fun to come back and work at a place that has so many great memories. From being a counselor here in 1996 to taking weekend trips, Spring Break work weeks and AFC retreats. Everytime I turn around at COTH I have a different memory of great friends and great times. One of the best things to do at COTH is sit on the back porch and watch the sunsets. Tonight was another great showing of God's beauty. I am always reminded of Psalms 19 when I am at camp - "The heavens declare the glory of God, the skies proclaim the work of his hands. Enjoy!

This was the first pic.

This one was only taken about five minutes later. Isn't the color change amazing.



2 comments:

kj7 said...

What an awesome sight!

SheridanLeftwich said...

I love sunsets. I love how they are always different yet so much the same. It always reminds of how great our God really is.