Friday, July 4, 2008

July 4th in Colorado

July 4th in Colorado has been a fun day. David and I took Jeff, Dillon, Zachary and Montana up to Grouse Creek across La Manga Pass in the morning. When we got back to the cabin my cousin Jeff and I took the kids (my four nephews plus Dillon, George and Phoebe) on a hike up behind the cabin on the boulder hill. It has been a beautiful day today. The first day that it has not rained since we have been here. It has been sunny and perfectly warm all day.

I took Lois on a walk with the dog and she fell asleep on my shoulders.

















Stephen swinging on the neighbors swing.





Stephen and his cousin Lois.
Me and Klayton on our boulder-hike behind the cabin.
Montana, Klayton, me and Stephen in a hole at the base of a boulder.


Zachary fly fishing at Grouse Creek.
Montana getting ready to wet a line.
David fly fishing at Grouse Creek.
Zachary and David at Grouse Creek.


From front to back - Montana, Zachary, Jeff, Dillon and David fly fishing at Grouse Creek.

2 comments:

Corrie said...

That last picture is incredible. Looks like you're having a good time!

SheridanLeftwich said...

That last picture looks like it came out of a book or magazine. Awesome!